Saturday, June 20, 2009

Worst song of the day: 3OH!3, “Don’t Trust Me”


Or, as it is known at my workplace (and probably on Google), “Don’t Trust A Ho”. The fact that they spell their band name 3OH!3 is bad enough. This song has heavy rotation on Virgin Radio and unlike, say, “Boom Boom Pow”, it never gets to the point where I can appreciate its ridiculousness. Also, every time he talks about his tongue behind some other girl’s teeth I throw up a little.

P.S. “Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips” is a pretty good line though. Maybe not as good as “You so two thousand and late”.
EDIT: Oh of course the only redeeming feature of this song is not in the radio edit!

1 comment:

Dave said...

lol I feel kinda guilty for laughing at the Helen Keller line. I'm so straight-laced. New blog is cool, mads.

-Dave